Press "ok" to pay

Do you ever feel like you spend a lot of time in one place? The Walmart self checkout was not a place I felt like I spent a lot of time at. That is, until the other day when Chase did something that made me think I spend way too much time at the self checkout. He was walking around the house saying something over and over. I wasn't even paying attention until Rob asked, "Do you hear what he is saying?" That's when I listened more closely and discovered he was saying, "Press ok to pay." That probably wouldn't have been enough to convince me that I spend a lot of time there, but early he had been getting various toys and swiping them like credit cards. No worries! Winter is coming and I won't go out as much. Maybe.

FYI-I got the picture off the internet. I really didn't go to Walmart and take a picture.

1 comments:

It's okay that he says that, it just means that you're a bargain shopping who loves shopping often to get the good deals!

December 03, 2008 3:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home