Husband Tag

1-WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Rob

2 - HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 6 years

3 - HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? one and a half years

4 - HOW OLD IS HE? 30 - 4 years older than me

5 - WHO IS TALLER? Him, by a full 12 inches

6 - WHO CAN SING BEST? Him. My favorite is when he is in his scout uniform and he sings, in a really deep voice, the scout song "I use to be a Beaver." I know, Weird!

7 - WHO IS SMARTER? We took an IQ test that was on T.V. a couple of years ago and we were exactly the same.

8 - WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Me, several times a week.

9 - WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Him

10 - WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? I do, and the left, and the middle. Rob gets whatever is left. He is so sweet.

11 - WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Him. I grew up with five brothers so I never had to mow the lawn. I tried a couple of times once we got married. The results helped Rob decide that he should be the one to mow from then on out.

12 - WHO COOKS DINNER? Mostly Him. He is a great cook!

13 - WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY"RE WRONG? He is. He is such a good man and I learn from his example on a daily basis.

14 - WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He did. It's an awesome story. We had been dating for six weeks, and we had this weird little game we liked to play. We would try to see you could get closer to the others lips without actually kissing. This went on for about a week then one night Rob said, "Alright, I bet you a quarter that I can get closer without kissing." My competitive nature immediately came into play and I said, "You're on!" Rob moved in and he gave me the best kiss I have ever had. He pulled away and said, "Double or nothing."

15 - WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Rob and I have a partnership that just works. We both contribute in different ways and make important decisions together.

Rob is just awesome in every way and he is the perfect man for me.

I tag Denise, Lucy, Crystal, and Pam

1 comments:

How in the world can you date someone for 6 weeks and not kiss them???? I am the worst at staying in touch but really miss you guys. I will get you on my blog list. I'm not the greatest at keeping it up because our computer isn't always up and running. - nicole j

October 23, 2008 8:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home