Leaf Jumping - 11/28

When I was little, I loved raking leaves and jumping in them. I thought Chase might like it too, so while Rob was hanging Christmas lights, I started raking leaves. It wasn't long before Chase was right there raking with me. Soon we had a pile and Chase was excited to jump in. He took his first jump and all went well. He raked the pile up again and took another jump. Again all went well. He was having fun which is what I wanted. However, I didn't take into account one thing. When I was growing up we didn't have pine trees in our back yard. Chase took his third jump and came out bleeding with a small prick on his hand. He looked at me with a scowl and said, "I'm not doing that again." Note for next time. Don't jump in leaves mixed with pine needles. Hopefully, I didn't scar him for life.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home