This last Monday we sat down to family home evening as usual. Everything went as it normally does. Opening song and prayer, lesson, and then closing song and prayer. After everything was over we were just sitting on the couch talking. Then, I looked up at Rob and he had a piece of tape pulling his nose up to his forehead. Of course the boys thought it was the coolest thing, so they had to do it too. I thought it was a little weird, but the picture is so cute. And it just serves as a reminder that boys will be boys forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenn said...
That's great. Such a boy thing! They really do remain boys forever - which is fine with me, because I enjoy the entertainment (although I think my mom would be thrilled if my 3 brothers would grow up a bit)!
January 13, 2009 3:51 PM
meegz said...
niiiiice!:)
January 23, 2009 1:42 PM