
We haven't had a Garden for the last few years, but this year we decided to plant. I love taking care of my Garden and seeing the plants grow. The best part is the fresh produce. The other night Rob needed on onion so he went out in the back yard and picked one. We have also gotten lots of Zucchini, cucumbers, a few strawberries, a ton of green tomatoes that are starting to turn red, and a ton of green beans that I am starting to bottle.
On Monday Rob and Chase went out and picked green beans. We were able to get 8 pints. Judging by the number of beans on the plants still, I will be able to get 8 more pints in the next day or two.
Chase enjoys the garden too. He likes eating fresh strawberries and picking zucchini, cucumbers, and green beans with his dad. He also liked snapping beans with me, which is a big help.
0 comments:
Post a Comment