Kim It's Angie from SW. It's great to see your blog! Hey I just recommended you for a wedding cake. Do you have a book of the wedding ones that you've done that they can see? How much do you charge for weddings? You can email me at jakeangellie@yahoo.com with the details. Another girl was standing there when I was telling my neighbor and she said "Oh yeah she did the best Teapot cake...." You're a local celebrity down here. We just had Ellie's birthday but we were in Oregon. Her baptism is Sept 6th so I'll give you a call for that.
Ellie McFreaken said...
Kim It's Angie from SW. It's great to see your blog! Hey I just recommended you for a wedding cake. Do you have a book of the wedding ones that you've done that they can see? How much do you charge for weddings?
You can email me at jakeangellie@yahoo.com with the details. Another girl was standing there when I was telling my neighbor and she said "Oh yeah she did the best Teapot cake...." You're a local celebrity down here. We just had Ellie's birthday but we were in Oregon. Her baptism is Sept 6th so I'll give you a call for that.
August 21, 2008 7:12 PM
meegz said...
Rob, I can't believe YOU paid $10 for that -- good thing you have a thrifty wife who saves you money with coupons!!:)
Just kidding -- it looked like fun -- so much, that I'd probably pee my pants!:)
September 02, 2008 8:29 PM