There are so many projects that I want to do around my house. I figured I better get started. This is the first one. About a year ago I painted half of my front room and my Kitchen. I really like the two tone look so I decided to finish. I painted the hallway and the other half of the front room. What do you think?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anonymous said...
This turned out so nice. Our house now is kind of the same taupe color. I never would have picked it out myself, but I love how it is warm, but not overpowering. You have such a good eye for design. What is your next project? - Lucy
September 23, 2008 11:25 AM
Kim Routson said...
I really like how it turned out. My next project is probably going to be my banister. That's going to be a lot of work, so it might take me a couple of weeks to motivate myself.
September 23, 2008 11:34 AM