Why does everything that is so bad for you have to taste so good?

I love food! On Saturday I bought 4 packages of these scrumptious stroopwaffels. Stroopwaffels are a Dutch Specialty with a caramel layer strategically placed between two delicious waffle cookies. Anyway, here it is Monday and they are all gone. Each package had ten cookies and each cookie had 200 calories. Why oh why can't I loose weight? Really! I don't understand it.

I love food! On Saturday I bought 4 packages of these scrumptious stroopwaffels. Stroopwaffels are a Dutch Specialty with a caramel layer strategically placed between two delicious waffle cookies. Anyway, here it is Monday and they are all gone. Each package had ten cookies and each cookie had 200 calories. Why oh why can't I loose weight? Really! I don't understand it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
meegz said...
kim, you're so cute!:) ENJOY life!!
September 22, 2008 7:45 PM