Kim - I thought of you yesterday when I saw an interesting cake. Actually, it might have been a bunch of cupcakes all put together. Anyway, it was decorated to look like spaghetti. It was covered with frosting that looked like noodles (I'm not sure how you do that, but you probably know). Then they had "meatballs" that were those Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Yum. And the meatballs had some "sauce" on them in the form of strawberry jam or jelly. Anyway, it was really cute and I thought you would have liked it. Love, Lucy.
meegz said...
That's hilarious! You seriously would loook good with short hair! Cute face!!
September 03, 2008 6:39 PM
Anonymous said...
Kim - I thought of you yesterday when I saw an interesting cake. Actually, it might have been a bunch of cupcakes all put together. Anyway, it was decorated to look like spaghetti. It was covered with frosting that looked like noodles (I'm not sure how you do that, but you probably know). Then they had "meatballs" that were those Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Yum. And the meatballs had some "sauce" on them in the form of strawberry jam or jelly. Anyway, it was really cute and I thought you would have liked it. Love, Lucy.
September 06, 2008 6:21 AM
Kim Routson said...
Lucy, I always love hearing about cute cakes. This one sounds adorable. Thanks for thinking of me.
September 06, 2008 8:16 AM